CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
It's always sad when you have to cancel one of our services after you've booked. But to ensure that your disappointment is minimized and you have no nasty surprises, our fair Cancellation Policy is clearly explained here. Read it carefully and be sure you've understood it before booking. These policies supersede all other policies & are effective 1st January 2016. This section explains the cancellation fees levied for cancellation of our various services after booking, and the refund methods we use to execute refunds. Camp Dev Vilas reserves the right to change the cancellation policy without assigning any reason. For the latest cancellation terms, customers are advised to visit this page.
You can cancel your travel by communicating your decision to cancel in writing by email and the date of the receipt of such written communication is considered for cancellation.
In view of the current pandemic situation, we are making our cancellation policy flexible to safeguard the interest of our guests. The new policy is effective 1st October 2020 and valid till 30th June 2021.
Following terms would apply in case of cancellation:
- More than 15 days from date of check-in, we will issue a credit note of 100% amount
- Less than 15 days from the date of check-in 100% of the total invoice
- Such credit notes will be valid for a period of 1 year and can be transferred.
- Guest can reschedule their travel anytime during the period of 1 year.
- Booking against credit note on the desired date will be subject to availability. In case of non-availability of a specific date, the guest would be required to provide alternate dates of travel.
- For booking of blackout dates against credit note, the differential amount will be payable
- Issuance of credit note will be subject to receipt of 100% amount at the time of booking
- Any amendments in the trip should be informed in advance to us. The lodge reserves the right to accept/ deny any such request.
- No refund for unexpected departures.
- No refunds in case of cancellation of booking by lodge due to non-adherence of Covid Guidelines
- No refunds in case of cancellations due to natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions like fog and floods, civil unrest, strikes, due to logistical issues like delay/ cancellation of train and flight or any act of God.
- For long weekends/holiday season/blackout dates ( Diwali/ Christmas/New Year/Holi) no refunds would be payable in case of cancellations. Cancellation policy mentioned above would not be applicable for these dates.
- Jeep safaris are non-refundable, non-cancellable, non-transferable. 100% amount would be charged for jeep safaris once booked
- For services availed through third-party vendors – ground transfers, etc refunds would be as their cancellation and refund policies.
- In case of any refund due, we will issue a credit note of applicable amount within 2 weeks of receipt of cancellation request
- Under no circumstances will Camp Dev Vilas issue cash refund.