- Body Temperatures of guest/vendor/staff will be recorded before entry to the Camp. No entry without gloves and face mask
- Guest to share their travel history and photo ID’s prior to arrival with the reservations team either through email or whatsapp.
- Our rooms are cleaned thoroughly, sanitized, and sealed off until lodge is operational. The room will be opened in the presence of the guest at the time of arrival.
- Public areas and touch points such as counter tops, tabletops, door handles, and taps are cleaned multiple times a day with 1% Sodium Hypochlorite.
- Our team members are equipped with cleaning checklists using professionally identified chemicals.
- Our restaurant and public area seating have been rearranged to adhere to social distancing.
- 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizers placed at key public areas and in guest rooms.
- Safety kits containing disposable masks, gloves, hand sanitizers and surface wipes will be placed in your room.
- Our team member’s body temperature is checked twice a day and recorded.
- All material coming into our hotels will be sanitized immediately upon delivery. Packaged items are sprayed with disinfectant and fresh produce is washed with dissolved chlorine tablets in water as per global food safety norms.
- Our kitchen teams are equipped with and always wearing masks, gloves and chef hats / hair nets and execute orders with the highest levels of hygiene.
- Kitchen utensils, equipment, crockery and cutlery are thoroughly cleaned with chlorine tablet water after every use.
- Regular training is carried out with our team members to ensure that hygiene and sanitation protocols are followed.
Since we are not located in any city and have small inventory with private cottages, we remain protected to a large extent. We look forward to once again opening our doors once the lockdown is over.
If you would like to know more or have a specific query, write to us - firstname.lastname@example.org
With Best Wishes to you and Family
Team Camp Dev Vilas